Starting with the big picture planning right down to the tiniest detail Rebecca Hay Designs offers full interior design services. Creating a finished "TV worthy" space for our clients is our specialty. For those who want to do the leg work themselves, we have introduced a new E-DESIGN option.
We offer complete design services including project management from inspiration through to completion. Whether we are engaged in a full-scale renovation or helping you decorate your home, our goal is to create a practical and beautifully curated space. Some of our clients choose to be a part of the entire process while others simply want to approve the design concept and watch it come together. Whichever direction you choose, we cater the course of action to your project needs and have a talented team in place to deliver a fabulous TV worthy product while helping you enjoy the process along the way.
Design Services Include:
- Project research and concept development
- Architectural Plan Review
- Space Planning & design development
- Renovation advice and partnerships with trusted contractors and trades
- Custom Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Interior Architectural Detailing & Elevations
- Millwork/Cabinetry Design
- Custom Upholstery & furniture
- Lighting selection & planning
- Hard Surface and Finishes Selections
- Furniture layouts, sourcing and purchasing
- Custom window treatments
- Sourcing Accessories, art & rugs
- Project management and supervision of the construction process
Contact us to set up an initial consultation and get a quote.
If you want a great design plan and want to implement it yourself then this option is for you. E-design is a flat rate and the cost per room can range from $900 for a powder room up to $2,500 for a large living room. Contact us to find out more.
How it works:
- Send us an email explaining your project with room dimensions & photos and we will send you a quote.
- You share photos, measurements, inspirational images and a budget range to update the space.
- You fill out our design questionnaire to help us get to know you a little better and we follow up with one phone call to touch base.
- Depending on the size and how many rooms we are creating for you it will take about 2-5 weeks for us to pull your design together.
- We will provide a comprehensive design concept for a room, including images, a floor plan, furniture selection, samples of suggested materials and finishes, and shopping lists for furniture & accessories.